RSP Systems is looking for a Procurement Officer/Supply Chain Manager to complement our dynamic team in Odense, Denmark
We have developed a first of its kind non-invasive medical device for diabetes management and need an experienced Supply Chain Manager with insight in optical founded medical device technology to take charge of procurement for the overall operations, as well as providing supply chain management for our production through sub suppliers worldwide.
The successful candidate will have excellent leadership and project management skills, and the ability to efficiently collaborate with our talented team of experts. He or she will report directly to RSP’s Chief Technology Officer and will be responsible for meeting quotas as agreed upon with our CTO.
We’re striving to improve our speed, efficiency and resources to increase our company’s overall revenue while at the same time providing the most reliable service for our customers.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package as well as an energetic and motivating working environment.
The position is full-time, and our office is in Odense, Denmark.
The Supply Chain Manager shall
- Handle communications and negotiations with external suppliers
- Create supply chain management strategies that increase efficiency and speed
- Provide operational support and guidance to ensure maximum productivity
- Collaborate with other departments to identify vulnerabilities and close operational gaps
- Focus on safety, cost management and business growth in all interactions and directives
- Prepare and submit reports to the CTO on a regular basis
- Optimize warehouse functions.
We look for the following skills in an applicant:
- Excellent communication skills (the company language is English)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, preferably with good knowledge of optical engineering
- 5+ years’ experience in manufacturing in a leadership role with 3+ years’ experience in supply chain management
- Familiarity with safety and procedural best practices in SCM; APICS certification is a plus
- Ability to lead, train and mentor employees on a personal level.
Please submit your application in English as well as your resume via Email to email@example.com. Mark your application “Supply Chain Manager.”
Applications will be reviewed by Stefan Banke, CTO at RSP Systems, continuously and interviews conducted accordingly.
About RSP Systems A/S
RSP Systems A/S is dedicated to improving the health and quality of life of people worldwide through its unique and patented solution for non-invasive diagnostics. The first targeted application is a product line of non-invasive glucose monitors, which will provide diabetics with a convenient, pain-free alternative to the current invasive solutions, which require finger pricking to extract blood onto an expensive test strip. Self-monitoring of glucose is a key element in efficient diabetes management and constitutes a global market exceeding USD 10 billion annually.
Other potential applications include measurement of alcohol and lactate. RSP’s technology is based on a direct optical detection principle, Raman spectroscopy, a mature technology to which RSP has developed and patented improvements enabling the measurement of concentrations of various substances in the interstitial fluid (tissue fluid surrounding the cells of the body) non-invasively through the skin. Proof-of-concept for glucose monitoring in diabetics has been demonstrated through pilot investigations in collaboration with Odense University Hospital in Denmark.
RSP Systems A/S was founded in 2006 as a spin-out from the Biophotonics Group at the University of Southern Denmark (SDU). Today, the company employs a small organization and leverages its resources by partly outsourcing its development activities to an established network of suppliers and partners in Europe, North America, and Asia. For more information, please visit www.rspsystems.com